Confictional for the Rowdy and Whimsical

Confessions, scribbles, and news of Jess, a writer of fictions--mostly of the literary affliction. Occasional tangents about knitting, crocheting, playing the piano, baseball, neighborhood cats, and dead squirrels are to be expected.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, WA, United States

I write, I do yoga, and I try to live a happy, healthy, conscientious life. And I do those things pretty well about 66.7% of the time.

Monday, April 9, 2007

Distractions du jour

Creating avatars of self





Knitting hats for friends' new babies!
(Oliver models the skull cap)



Oohing and awing over my spring flowers
(I planted the tulips me-self!)



Trying to diagnose this rhodie ailment




Baseball! Baseball! Baseball!
(Felix KO's 12 on opening day!)




Very secular Easter festivities
(from l. to r.: angry egg and femme egg, bunnyectomy 2007, spiral and nipple eggs)



Taking pictures of my nun in bloom


And this...


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home