Confictional for the Rowdy and Whimsical

Confessions, scribbles, and news of Jess, a writer of fictions--mostly of the literary affliction. Occasional tangents about knitting, crocheting, playing the piano, baseball, neighborhood cats, and dead squirrels are to be expected.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, WA, United States

I write, I do yoga, and I try to live a happy, healthy, conscientious life. And I do those things pretty well about 66.7% of the time.

Monday, June 18, 2007

I am a bad blogger.

Truly.
Perhaps you wonder what I've been up to since my last post almost 2 months ago....
Here is the brief summary, in photos:

Amazon.
Gordon Ramsay cookware anyone?




Met my first nephew, Oliver at his home in NY
.











Spent a week with W, J, & T at the Priest Lake cabin.








W's family tradition:


And that's about it. My final 826 Seattle field trip of the school year is this Wednesday. I'm writing about mattresses and gardening and receiving visitors. I hope to write more on the blog, but I especially want to write more on the book as the summer commences. Think productive thoughts!

p.s. I have updated my synopsis. If you are interested, the link is in the sidebar....

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home